- Please contact the school for details about application for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Regarding application for the 2023-2024 school year, please submit the application form in accordance with the school’s “Application Procedures”.
- Please inquire with the school if non-Chinese speaking students need to apply for services.
- When interviewing non-Chinese speaking children, we can arrange interpretation and/or translation service for the applicants where necessary or allow parents and their children to be accompanied by a Chinese-speaking relative/friend to facilitate communication.
- Children aged one year and six months can start waiting.
- After filling in the child care service application form, parents can submit it to the kindergarten in-person or by mail.
- When submitting the application form, please also submit a copy of the child’s birth certificate, a copy of the child’s vaccination record card, a photo (attached to the application form), and three stamped addressed envelopes.
- The school will notify parents of the “registration number” by mail. (The school will arrange the number in sequence according to the submission date of the application form).
- The school will notify parents of the interview arrangement (if any) by mail.
- After the interview, the school will notify parents of the admission result by mail. If the child is admitted, parents please complete the registration procedures and pay the registration fee by the specified date.
- The child is officially admitted after receiving a proof of health from a registered medical practitioner.
Fees for the 2022-2023 school year
Tuition fee: $4,347
Fees after deducting government subsidies
Tuition fee: $1,425
Other Item Fees:
|$408 / 2 sets|
Summer Sports uniform
|$140 per set|
Winter Sports Uniform
|$150 per set|
|School Bag||$85 each|
First card is free,
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Sunday and Public Holidays: Closed
Please refer to the school calendar for school holidays
Children Admission Application
Application Form for Admission
Information on Admission to K1 Classes in the 2023/24 School Year
Occasional Child Care Service Application
Application form for Occasional Child Care Service
Occasional Child Care Service Information
Occasional Child Care Service Notice for Parents
The school’s Quality Assessment Report (January 2018) website link
Quality Assessment Report
Admission Arrangements for Nursery (K1) Classes in Kindergartens
Admission Arrangements for Nursery (K1) Classes in Kindergartens for the 2023/24 School Year